Monday, June 24, 2013

Red Peplum Dress



he comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away - See more at: http://www.dgreetings.com/anniversary-ideas/anniversary-qoutes.html#sthash.tfhd7MSX.dpuf
Hello Girlies,

Today is my  wedding anniversary and this is what I am wearing. This red peplum dress which I bought few months back on my trip to Dublin, Ireland. The moment I saw this red dress the first thought that popped up in my mind was to keep this for my special day. I know its been really long to just hang on with this beautiful dress and not wear it but finally I am wearing it today and I hope my husband loves it:)



I paired this beautiful  red dress with a beautiful a black purse which has golden studs on it and a golden-brown arm band. I wore these really simple stud earnings and wore this flat neck piece which went really well with my red peplum dress. I wore a pair of black  stilettos which goes in sync with the purse.


 

I tied up my hair in a side bun , it is not a perfect sleek bun instead it is a loose side bun. Since i wanted to wear this red lipstick i opted for neutral shades for eye shadow, kajal and mascara.






Red Peplum Dress: Penny's (Dublin, Ireland)
Purse: Lindex
Neck Piece: A store in China
Bracelet: Lindex
Shoes: Catwalk (India)

Kisses:)


No comments:

Post a Comment